Rules & Info
All Property and Common Areas
- Speed limit is always 5mph in the park.
- Parents are responsible for the safety and supervision of children. An adult must accompany children in all areas of the park including the pool area.
- No Parking on grass or streets at any time.
- All Resort buildings are smoke-free.
- Loud, obnoxious, disorderly, boisterous, or unlawful conduct or conduct that disturbs or threatens the rights, comfort, or convenience of others in or near the Property will not be tolerated. Violence or the threat of violence will not be tolerated. The possession, sale or manufacture of illegal drugs or drug paraphernalia in lodging units or anywhere else on the Property is prohibited. No public drunkenness will be tolerated.
- Pool bands are required when in the pool area. Our pool area is for registered guests only. You may pay to add additional guests passes by visiting the office.
- This park is beach buggy (golf cart) friendly when all rules are followed. Must have a valid driver’s license to drive in the park. No one under 16 allowed to operate a golf cart in the resort. All golf carts are required to be registered and issued tags with the front desk upon arrival. All privately owned golf carts must have liability insurance and the ability to show proof of such.
- Campfires are not allowed
- We ask your help in maintaining the bathhouse area. Please clean up after yourself. Please deposit all trash in trash receptacles. Please report any maintenance or housekeeping issues to the office.
- Major RV or vehicle repairs are not allowed in the park unless performed by an authorized RV repair company.
- Do not wash campers or vehicles on premises.
- Registered guests are responsible for their guests, visitors, children and pets at all times.
- Must return the cable box along with the remote, power cord, HDMI cable and cable line upon or before departure, otherwise, there will be a $100.00 fee for nonreturn of our property.
- (In the event that a named storm is determined to make landfall within 50 miles of Port Aransas, all RV’s, vehicles, boats, golf carts and other personal property must be removed from Tropic Island Resort. Any damage or cleanup caused by ANY individuals belongings left on property shall be paid for by that individual. RV’s left on site will pay the monthly rental until the RV is removed from the property. RV spaces will be charged a site clean-up fee if any debris is left behind.)
- Property assumes no responsibility for accidents, injuries or losses for any cause.
- Tropic Island Resort reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
- CREDIT CARD REQUIRED FOR ALL RESERVATIONS
We take slowing the spread of COVID-19 / coronavirus extremely seriously. To protect our staff and other guests, we are asking guests to disclose their recent travel from locations subject to quarantine, and also indicate whether they have experienced any COVID-19 related symptoms within the last 14 days.
Within the last 14 days, I have traveled to states outside of Texas
Within the past 14 days, someone in our party has experienced signs or symptoms of a fever such as chills, sweats, felt “feverish,” had a temperature that is elevated for that person, or had a temperature that is 100.0 degrees F or greater:
- • Cough,
• Shortness of Breath or Chest Tightness
• Sore Throat
• Nasal Congestion/Runny Nose
• Myalgia (Body Aches)
• Loss of Taste and/or Smell
• and someone in our party has been in contact with someone with a confirmed diagnosis of COVID-19, someone you may have reason to believe may have COVID-19, or someone who is experiencing symptoms of COVID-19.
If you have been in contact or experiencing symptoms, please avoid common areas – front office, pool, guest laundry, event center, dog parks and the fish cleaning station. We require you to wear a face covering at all times on property.
A cancellation fee of $25 will be added to all cancellations 30 days prior to arrival.
- RV Check Out Time: 12:00 Noon
- RV Check In Time: 1:00 PM – 10:00 PM
- All rv spaces must be paid in advance with a credit card.
- Please remember to maintain social distancing during your stay with us. This includes the pool and front desk areas.
- You will be called the day of your arrival so we can process the balance on your account. You will be emailed an online guest portal for your online registration. Once this is returned by checking the box and agreeing to the Term and Conditions, you will receive an Arrival Letter by email with your site number, pass codes, and after hours number and site map. You can enter the resort by the entrance by the golf carts. The RV park is to your right. The office is to your left. If you feel you need assistance to your site during our regular front desk hours, please feel free to call us.
- There will be a packet with a cable box with remote and three cords for your tv (if it requires one), wristbands, and pass codes outside of the front desk. Please come by to pick yours up.
- Quiet hours are from 10:00 PM to 8:00 AM. Please be quiet and considerate of your neighbors.
- The number of persons occupying the recreational vehicle shall not exceed (6) people however the rate is for two (2) people. An additional $5.00 per person will be charged for additional people. All RV-ers and guests must be registered and paid for in advance with the office upon arrival.
- Only 2 people, 1 rv, 1 golf cart and 1 vehicle per space for the rate. Each additional person or vehicle will be $5 daily, $25 weekly or $50 monthly. Any boats and trailers must have a designated parking space prior to arrival for an additional $10.00 per day, $50.00 per week or $100.00 per month (without utilities), $125.00 per month (with water and electricity). Every vehicle must be registered and have a parking pass. Any unregistered vehicles will be towed at owner’s expense. Parking in unoccupied RV sites is prohibited. Unauthorized vehicles parked in vacant spaces will be towed at owner’s expense and will be charged regular daily site rental.
- Must use a donut at the sewer connection. Must have a properly working surge protector connected in the RV.
- Checkout Time: 11:00 AM. Check In Time: 3:00 PM
- Limited Pet Rooms
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices may vary during special events.
- Quiet hours are from 10:00 PM to 8:00 AM. Please be quiet and considerate of your neighbors. All lodging units must be paid in advance with a credit card. Thank you for booking one of our non-smoking lodging units.
- Should you need assistance or have questions for our knowledgeable staff, please feel free to contact us either by phone or in person at the front desk between 9AM – 5PM daily.
- Please remember to maintain social distancing during your stay with us. This includes the pool area.
- Lodging units are limited to the number of people by bed count in the unit. Rates are based on the unit and number of people allowed. Any additional people, vehicles, trailers, boats etc. will be an additional fee and must be registered with the front desk in advance. If additional people, vehicles, trailers, golf carts, boats, etc are found to be on property, we may ask you to leave with no refund. All unregistered vehicles, trailers, and boats may be towed at owner’s expense. Parking in unoccupied spaces is prohibited. Unauthorized parked vehicles will be towed at owner’s expense. Registered guests are responsible for their guests, visitors, children and pets at all times. You will find we have upgraded the linens in your room and are proud to offer these to you.
- All our lodging units receive end of stay housekeeping; therefore, we will not enter your room during your stay. You may obtain fresh towels from our Linen Exchange window located conveniently next to the pool. Should you require any additional supplies, you can ask for them at the same window. Please remember that our monthly lodging guests need to bring their own linens and towels including beach and kitchen towels. Any damaged or missing linens/towels from any room will be charged out at a rate to fully pay the price of the linen/towel and fees associated with replacing it.
- Absolutely NO smoking in lodging units or common areas. Please close door when smoking outside. There will be a $250.00 fee charged to your card. No smoking in common areas. Do not throw your cigarette on the ground when done. There are receptacles provided throughout the property.
- Monthly stays – you are agreeing that you shall provide a 30-day notice of early departure in order to receive deposit and not be responsible for the remainder of your booked reservation. Furthermore, you are agreeing that no refunds will be given for early departures. Deposits will NOT be transferred from old reservations to new reservations, a new deposit is required to reserve.
- No refund or credits will be issued for early departure.
- GUEST(S) HEREBY INDEMNIFIES, RELEASES, AND AGREES TO PROTECT AND HOLD HARMLESS RESORT, ITS OFFICERS, OWNERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS (“RESORT PARTIES”), FROM AND AGAINST ALL CLAIMS, CAUSES OF ACTION, AND/OR LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO GUEST(S)’S USE OF THE UNIT, RESORT’S PROPERTY, AND/OR ANY CONDITION THEREON, WITHOUT LIMIT AND WITHOUT REGARD TO THE CAUSE OR CAUSES THEREOF OR THE NEGLIGENCE OF RESORT PARTIES.
- TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, GUEST(S) HEREBY INDEMNIFIES, RELEASES, AND AGREES TO PROTECT AND HOLD HARMLESS RESORT, ITS OFFICERS, OWNERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS (“RESORT PARTIES”), FROM AND AGAINST ALL CLAIMS, CAUSES OF ACTION, AND/OR LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO GUEST(S)’S USE OF THE UNIT, RESORT’S PROPERTY, AND/OR ANY CONDITION THEREON, WITHOUT LIMIT AND WITHOUT REGARD TO THE CAUSE OR CAUSES THEREOF OR THE GROSS NEGLIGENCE OF RESORT PARTIES.
- RV guests are allowed two pets (cat or dog) in the park. We DO have breed restrictions.
- Lodging guests: In addition to the above regulations for our RV guests, guests in our rooms are allowed up to two dogs in select rooms. A nonrefundable pet fee of $50.00 will be charged per pet. No other animal is allowed in any rental unit. Dogs must stay off bedding and furniture. A cleaning fee (to a maximum of $250.00) may be charged if extra cleaning is required from your pets stay. You may NOT leave any pet in any rented unit unattended without a person. They cannot be left alone.
- The 6-foot leash rule is in effect throughout the property, although you may use a retractable leash. Pets may NOT be tied outside or left unattended. Please remember that there are freely roaming coyotes on the island. Keep your pet close and on a leash. Use of pet pens is allowed. They must be moved for mowing, if applicable. You MUST clean up after your pet immediately and dispose of it in a proper trash container. Use only designated areas for your dog to do its duty. Do not allow it to use any RV or lodging unit space. Please do not allow your pet to relieve itself on shrubs, flowerbeds, or buildings. Failure to comply with this may result in expulsion from the property with no refund.
- Shots must be up to date and records with you. We may ask for them. If your pet(s) are ill, please do not bring them.
- If your pet damages any part of the resort, you will be financially responsible, and your credit card will be charged a minimum of $250.00. Pets are not allowed in the pool area, event center, laundry facility or other common areas. Washing of pet bedding is not allowed in the guest laundry. Cats are NOT allowed to roam freely and must remain in your RV.
- No aggressive breed dogs allowed anywhere on the property including but not limited to: Pit Bulls & Staffordshire Terriers, American Bulldog, Doberman Pinschers, Rottweilers, Chows, Presa Canarios (Mastiffs), Wolf-hybrids. Aggressive or barking dogs are not allowed, and you may be asked to leave with no refund. As always, service animals are welcome.
- We reserve the right to refuse other breeds of dogs. All guests are responsible for their pets at all times.